Ticketing problem?

8 hours ago, should know better said:

He did against Luton. played a one two with Harris but could not finish the chance but what do you expect from a defender at lest he got forward a couple of times. Our lauded midfielder dare not get forward cos he knows he can't score and backs out of any challenge. FF gave him the perfect chance last home match and the wee man bottled it as expected. 

Blimey you had to dig through the highlights for that!

Slightly off topic but just had an angry mate of mine ring me from outside the ticket office.

he hadn’t read the website details (not everyone uses the internet all the time) and thought he would get a couple of Man City tickets as he isn’t used to the rigmarole we have nowadays and thought by now he could buy them. Yes naive I know.

the woman quite rightly said he couldn’t buy one, but told him that even though he was on the database he wouldn’t be able to buy one at anytime.

That is clearly wrong as I have had a look and he can get one from 26th Feb.

i dont know if that means he can only get one and his grandson can’t go but nevertheless we are giving out mixed signals.

His last comment to me was fizz em.

Guest Manwithastick
12 hours ago, torryowl said:

where does it say the problem is at our end..?

Tickets for Albion’s trip to Sheffield Wednesday will not go on sale on Monday owing to matters out of the club’s control.

Stay tuned to all Baggies media channels for further updates. 

:ph34r:

Firstly Thank you for the best wishes. It means lot.

12 hours ago, torryowl said:

where does it say the problem is at our end..?

As Manwithastick said "owing to matters out of the club's control" it just seems strange and I wondered if anybody else had, had
this problem buying tickets from SWFC last week

12 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

I know its no excuse and you're right but parachute payments have a big part to play, but still should be cheaper at our place. Annoying seeing threads about us expecting big things, but why not when we pay for a premium service.

This is one that can't be blamed on Parachute Payments in a 10 mile radius they're are two clubs of 25k + size. one of 32k size and villa who are 40k or more. we have always been affordable. to keep the fanbase going