The Fan's Job

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

There we go

"It's the fans fault". Wondered when it would crop up again. We could be in League One next season thanks to the chairman, and there will still be individuals on here saying it's the fans' fault for not clapping hard enough.

Let me make it unequivocally clear: if we drop to League One the only way it will be the fan's fault that Sheffield Wednesday are in League One is that they enabled and encouraged the chairman's reckless overspending, taxi-firm creating man-child acting attitude.

Just make sure you sing today, otherwise your part of the problem.

:ghoulguy:

9 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Tricky one: during the game we need to support the 11 on the pitch. But in this media age it’s probably important that those who want a change make it apparent enough to become news.

I was chanting “you’re not fit to wear the shirt” as loud as anyone at Luton!

Today I’ll be meeting mates of 40 years plus for pre & post match beers and reminiscing, mates who only met each other through a mutual love of a great club!

I’ll be supporting the team from minute 1 whilst reserving the right to sing “you’re not fit to wear the shirt” at the final whistle!

we’ll be in town later, usually finishing in the Green Room and making plans for Birmingham & Brentford.

It’s a way of life, it’s what supporters do!

• Like 1