Letter to Santa

I changed my mind and thought it best to write to Mr Chansir and as I don’t know where he is perhaps he’ll catch sight of my requests on Owlstalk...so here goes.

Dear Mr Chansiri

Happy Christmas to you but I don’t know if you do Christmas. However this is my only hope as I have no reply from Jim Will Fix It and I already used up my 3 wishes from Aladdin.

I would like a new manager for Christmas. Not expecting great things but just a chance to

come home on Saturday at 5.00 in a good mood once in a while after seeing us go for a win.

I’d also like a centre half or tackling midfielder that can talk to there’s at the same time as he plays football.

I would also love a box to box midfielder so we can go forward quickly.

could you also throw in a tin of tuna for our Christmas tea please?

Now you have broken your football toy could you get yourself a new one as well.

Thankyou for listening Mr Chansiri and I will do my best not to shout at the manager and get onto your good list.

Have a blue Christmas.

3 hours ago, fowlplay said:

I changed my mind and thought it best to write to Mr Chansir and as I don’t know where he is perhaps he’ll catch sight of my requests on Owlstalk...so here goes.

Dear Mr Chansiri

Happy Christmas to you but I don’t know if you do Christmas. However this is my only hope as I have no reply from Jim Will Fix It and I already used up my 3 wishes from Aladdin.

I would like a new manager for Christmas. Not expecting great things but just a chance to

come home on Saturday at 5.00 in a good mood once in a while after seeing us go for a win.

I’d also like a centre half or tackling midfielder that can talk to there’s at the same time as he plays football.

I would also love a box to box midfielder so we can go forward quickly.

could you also throw in a tin of tuna for our Christmas tea please?

Now you have broken your football toy could you get yourself a new one as well.

Thankyou for listening Mr Chansiri and I will do my best not to shout at the manager and get onto your good list.

Have a blue Christmas.

Will you settle for a couple of Snickers and a pair of socks ? lol