ps2 + games for sale

With ps3 coming out relatively soon im looking to sell my ps2Heres what im selling:PS2 console (perfect working order, think i still have the box also)8MB memory card (official sony)1 Dual shock PS2 Official controllerGAMES:LMA manager 2006Metal gear solid 2GTA3EA Sports: Cricket 2005SSX 3GTA San andreasFIFA 06Need for speed underground (platinum)Need for speed underground 2GTA Vice cityTrue Crime Streers of LAIm not going to put a price up, but if you are interested then Reply or PM me with an offer and mabye we can sort something out.

With ps3 coming out relatively soon im looking to sell my ps2Heres what im selling:PS2 console (perfect working order, think i still have the box also)8MB memory card (official sony)1 Dual shock PS2 Official controllerGAMES:LMA manager 2006Metal gear solid 2GTA3EA Sports: Cricket 2005SSX 3GTA San andreasFIFA 06Need for speed underground (platinum)Need for speed underground 2GTA Vice cityTrue Crime Streers of LAIm not going to put a price up, but if you are interested then Reply or PM me with an offer and mabye we can sort something out.

If anyone wants the lot ive decided id take about £100gotta be a bit of interest :(

Guest NortonOwl

I'll pay £40 if "Plop" drops out of the deal or you can't get in contact with "Plop." PM me if you want to sell it to me. Cheers.

I sent you a PM on Friday telling you i went into blockbuster and they offered more than what i said i wanted in the 1st place, Sorry if i kept your hopes up!

I got this yesterday, but I haven't been here until now to read it.Don't know if I'm just being cynical, but to me, it stinks.

I got this yesterday, but I haven't been here until now to read it.Don't know if I'm just being cynical, but to me, it stinks.

Im sorry that it didnt work out, but i can swear down i PMed you on friday, well atleast i thought i did. i possibly pressed Send and then there was a server busy error, which i didnt notice... but i can definatly remember pressing send.

It stinks to me too Plop - a deal is a deal!!

Not being funny or owt.But perhaps if you'd not tryed ripping him off in the first place you might have got somewhere.

Not being funny or owt.But perhaps if you'd not tryed ripping him off in the first place you might have got somewhere.

It was actually me who said i wanted £40 for it all in the 1st place, then i realized i can get a fiver for each game anyway, so thats £50 just for the games.