ps2 + games for sale

Not being funny or owt.But perhaps if you'd not tryed ripping him off in the first place you might have got somewhere.

Before you jump in with a comment, please read the thread.

It was actually me who said i wanted £40 for it all in the 1st place, then i realized i can get a fiver for each game anyway, so thats £50 just for the games.

And it was me who said I'd give you £40 and that I only wanted the console.

It is absolutely your choice, there was never any denying that.What píssed me off was the deceitful and underhand way you went about it, and the fact that you didn't even have the decency to let me know.

Any more comments, Biddy?Anything you'd like to share with the good people of Owlstalk?Anything about what you put in the PM to NortonOwl?

Guest NortonOwl

Any more comments, Biddy?Anything you'd like to share with the good people of Owlstalk?Anything about what you put in the PM to NortonOwl?

Don't use me as a bargaining chip!This is what happened from my point of view:I replied to his post in this thread and then I later received a PM saying that he would sell the console (including memory card and controller) on its own for £40 so I offered him £30 then he replied back offering it for £40 plus a game. His first PM to me was on the 25th of July seemingly after he had PM'd Plop as he stated in his first PM.

Guest deejayone

Plop mate - at the end of the day you knew it was worth more than £40.Fair enough - you saw a bargain and went for it.But I can't see why you're pissed off now that he's realised his mistake.Idea - Offer him something decent and then everyones happy?

Mate - at the end of the day the guy accepted the offer and was arranging it then reneged at the last minute - sounds like there is more to it than we know too.It's not as if Plop was purposefully ripping him off (I know Plop has done many reasonable deals with people through these boards) and he only really wanted the console, so all Biddy had to do was say 'no thanks' - instead he accepted and pulled out.It's like a girl meeting a boy, saying yes, having great sex and then crying 'rape'...

FFS Get over it!I told you i wanted more than £40, and that im going to trade the games in seperate.So then after you went off on one do you really expec me to sell to you? yea like roger im going to want to meet you now? You blew it mate.So i pmed norton owl saying i was just going to get rid of the ps2, and trade in the games seperate.I'm sorry but you have acted like a complete thrower.

Edited by Biddy17