Owls recall...

Just now, HonuluWednesday said:

Here he goes again, Mr negative.. why can’t you just be supportive of the club, you’re not a true fan, bet you’ve never been to a game and sat at home in your red & white shirt posting rubbish on here or the Sheffield Star website????

I bet you are a blade, I bet you have a favour pub you sit in when you are on Bum hole lane, me i am sat in stadium at Hillsborough when it is the Owls are at home, yes don't go to many away games anymore family is more important.

As for Stobbs i have been saying for a long time to give him a chance but clearly there are issues with the club when we are recalling player who we don't know are able to come back or not or whether they are available for matches or not.

Slagg me off if you want I really don't care i have my view  if you disagree with it i won't say your wrong that just your view but don't slagg others off because you don't agree with them.

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I bet you are a blade, I bet you have a favour pub you sit in when you are on Bum hole lane, me i am sat in stadium at Hillsborough when it is the Owls are at home, yes don't go to many away games anymore family is more important.

As for Stobbs i have been saying for a long time to give him a chance but clearly there are issues with the club when we are recalling player who we don't know are able to come back or not or whether they are available for matches or not.

Slagg me off if you want I really don't care i have my view  if you disagree with it i won't say your wrong that just your view but don't slagg others off because you don't agree with them.

Bum hole lane? Is this where you live, decorated in red and white. I’ve had enough of these negative so called supporters… makes me want to slap them round the face with a pair of leather gloves and teach them some respect for the club. You clearly have way too much time on your hands, try using it for positive input to the club. 

4 minutes ago, HonuluWednesday said:

Bum hole lane? Is this where you live, decorated in red and white. I’ve had enough of these negative so called supporters… makes me want to slap them round the face with a pair of leather gloves and teach them some respect for the club. You clearly have way too much time on your hands, try using it for positive input to the club. 

Or clearly you have some serious issues with anger, people are allowed different views if you don't like that i suggest you find somewhere else to spend your time because you are going to find people on Owlstalk who don't agree with you. Lets just agree to disagree - you don't I really don't care. As yes I am an Owl of nearly 40 years yes my favour players were Chrissy Waddle and John Harkes but am I going to change my views because of one person threatening violence towards me. I would suggest you find somewhere a little more relaxing like a walk in the park.

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Or clearly you have some serious issues with anger, people are allowed different views if you don't like that i suggest you find somewhere else to spend your time because you are going to find people on Owlstalk who don't agree with you. Lets just agree to disagree - you don't I really don't care. As yes I am an Owl of nearly 40 years yes my favour players were Chrissy Waddle and John Harkes but am I going to change my views because of one person threatening violence towards me. I would suggest you find somewhere a little more relaxing like a walk in the park.

But you are a 40 year old virgin

1 minute ago, HonuluWednesday said:

But you are a 40 year old virgin

Well if I am then my kids must be the second coming of christ as i seem to remember having some involvement in their birth, maybe I didn't and they are.........

How pathetic this club AND ITS SUPPORTERS seems to be becoming. Every move by the club is pulled apart by its fans or else they start immediately pouring scorn on fellow fans' points of view.  I despair at times, and feel ashamed to call myself an Owls  Supporter. Anyone would believe we are in a worse situation than pre-Mandaric. days when, if you remember, we were constantly in fear of relegation from League 1, and withln hours of being closed down completely.For goodness sake=get a grip!!!!

I'm not saying for one second that everything in the garden is rosey. It clearly isn't, but nothing is going to alter if we continue fighting amongst ourselves 

If the fan base is so obviously divided, and no-one is clear what the solution is, how do we expect the team to perform? And that is what it is all about.

Three wins would see a complete change

\\\\\\\\\\\\

o call

The article on the website is massively school boy, I don’t think anyone’s particularly pulling the club apart here there just making fair comments 

the fellas got a point about Stobbs if the club recalled with the intentions of using him this weekend without realising was cup tied, I’d not seen the article until now