To the happy clappers and Carvalhal lovers

Guest We Shall Overcome

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

Yeah , referees are why we are underperforming .... silly me .... I’d rather pretty much any manager than Carlos . We pick up points in spite of him . 

You might be satisfied with 0 shots on goal against the mighty Bristol City, but for my 500 quid a year outlay , I expect more . Was fan expectation dragging us down when we bottled against Huddersfield or when 6 thousand Wednesday fans spent god knows how much travelling up to Preston to muster up 0 shots again. 

Stop making silly excuses . The truth is we have got a poor manager and players who aren’t trying hard enough, knowing full well they will get Picked week after week . I garuntee I could get this team to where the are in the league , me and 70 odd million others in this country 

ok then.. If Chansiri appoints you and you get us up the league I'll admit Carlos is an idiot. Until then i'll back a manager that has got us to our 2 best league positions in 20 years, on a budget that is on a par with most of the rest of the division apart from 5 or 6 teams

We had a fair few chances in a very tight game against the 4th placed side. How is it Carlos' fault that strikers fail to hit the target too often? Should have had 2 penalties also. 

Yes if you expected us to beat Huddersfield easily in the playoff then your expectation was unrealistic for such a big game and didn't help. We didn't bottle it, we switched off for 1 minute and they equalised, then they held their nerve better in the shoot-out

Ridiculous to say that a team should be able to cope with shocking referee decisions game after game. Most managers complain when they get a single bad decision.. Stop making silly excuses for the refs and get behind the team and manager. It's pretty tiresome when fans are moaning every time we don't win. 

Edited by robswfc

5 minutes ago, robswfc said:

ok then.. If Chansiri appoints you and you get us up the league I'll admit Carlos is an idiot. Until then i'll back a manager that has got us to our 2 best league positions in 20 years, on a budget that is on a par with most of the rest of the division apart from 5 or 6 teams

We had a fair few chances in a very tight game against the 4th placed side. How is it Carlos' fault that strikers fail to hit the target too often? Should have had 2 penalties also. 

Yes if you expected us to beat Huddersfield easily in the playoff then your expectation was unrealistic for such a big game and didn't help. We didn't bottle it, we switched off for 1 minute and they equalised, then they held their nerve better in the shoot-out

Ridiculous to say that a team should be able to cope with shocking referee decisions game after game. Most managers complain when they get a single bad decision.. Stop making silly excuses for the refs and get behind the team and manager. It's pretty tiresome when fans are moaning every time we don't win. 

As stupid a statement as it sounds , I will stand by it . I could do no worse a job with that group of players. 

Not everything is Carlos fault . He didn’t tell Hooper to play poor against Bristol , it probably wasn’t his idea to sign an injury prone cart horse like fletcher either . The players and the chairman are just as much to blame as Carlos . When other ‘lesser’ teams play without fear and achieve better results, it clearly highlights we need to improve though. 

At at what point did I say I expect an easy victory ? At one nil up we were in control , go for a second , put the game to bed. Instead, predictably , we pack the box hoping not to concede . And what happens when we do that ? We concede every time ! Poor and predictable tactics yet again . 

Yea I’ll accept there have been a few shockers recently , the state of refereeing is abysmal and something that needs sorting . But I’m sure nobody moans when it’s the other way round , Westwood should have gone against Derby for example. We aren’t not in the play offs because of the referees. We are where we are because it’s the same players and same tactics week in week out