To the happy clappers and Carvalhal lovers

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

'Why Don't you lay on your backs and get someone you love', "Tickle Your Tummy" you know it makes everything so much better.

29 minutes ago, ZIMMY said:

'Why Don't you lay on your backs and get someone you love', "Tickle Your Tummy" you know it makes everything so much better.

You will have to shout mate they are all too busy in the park some eating muffins but most with their heads stuck in the sand pit....:ph34r:

Edited by steveger

7 hours ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

I think what he's trying to say is the people who don't see a problem with things and are happy for things to continue are doing more harm to the club than those who see were stagnant and a change is needed.

Oh no.

We kept a clean sheet and drew against the 4th place team and moved up in the table.

Better sack the manager.

Honestly think Carlos is right to say we have been extremely unlucky with refereeing decisions. There have been 8 or 9 very dodgy decisions that have cost us probably around 10-12 points this season.

The argument that we should play teams off the park to the extent that we can afford refs to give other teams a one or two goal advantage in games is ridiculous. Show me any other team in the championship that wins by 2 or 3 goals every week. Its a very even division this year and luck could play a huge part in saying who gets promoted

Still backing Carlos, hopefully the luck will turn eventually and we know this team is capable of going on winning runs with him in charge.

Fans are getting angry because they are seeing the pigs having success with apparent ease whilst we have struggled due in large part to referees and opposition teams that set up to stop us playing. But the pigs are having a one off season- look at how bad it was for them for 6-7 years previously, and look at all the other teams in the Championship that are worse off than us 

On top of this there is no obvious managerial replacement. Do you seriously want someone like Heckingbottom, McLaren or Dean Smith??.. Reyt..

Stop moaning at everything that doesn't go exactly how you want. We won the last two, and just drew to 4th place. The weight of fan expectation and the sour atmosphere when that expectation isn't fulfilled is dragging us down at the moment

Edited by robswfc
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, robswfc said:

Honestly think Carlos is right to say we have been extremely unlucky with refereeing decisions. There have been 8 or 9 very dodgy decisions that have cost us probably around 10-12 points this season.

The argument that we should play teams off the park to the extent that we can afford refs to give other teams a one or two goal advantage in games is ridiculous. Show me any other team in the championship that wins by 2 or 3 goals every week. Its a very even division this year and luck could play a huge part in saying who gets promoted

Still backing Carlos, hopefully the luck will turn eventually and we know this team is capable of going on winning runs with him in charge.

Fans are getting angry because they are seeing the pigs having success with apparent ease whilst we have struggled due in large part to referees and opposition teams that set up to stop us playing. But the pigs are having a one off season- look at how bad it was for them for 6-7 years previously, and look at all the other teams in the Championship that are worse off than us 

On top of this there is no obvious managerial replacement. Do you seriously want someone like Heckingbottom, McLaren or Dean Smith??.. Reyt..

Stop moaning at everything that doesn't go exactly how you want. We won the last two, and just drew to 4th place. The weight of fan expectation and the sour atmosphere when that expectation isn't fulfilled is dragging us down at the moment

Yeah , referees are why we are underperforming .... silly me .... I’d rather pretty much any manager than Carlos . We pick up points in spite of him . 

You might be satisfied with 0 shots on goal against the mighty Bristol City, but for my 500 quid a year outlay , I expect more . Was fan expectation dragging us down when we bottled against Huddersfield or when 6 thousand Wednesday fans spent god knows how much travelling up to Preston to muster up 0 shots again. 

Stop making silly excuses . The truth is we have got a poor manager and players who aren’t trying hard enough, knowing full well they will get Picked week after week . I garuntee I could get this team to where the are in the league , me and 70 odd million others in this country