Travelling from Scunthorpe?

19 hours ago, Prendo's boots said:

Is that at "The Lincoln Imp" in Scunthorpe fella??? ... Played a gig there last Friday night myself...say hi to Lorraine who runs the place...its a brilliant venue!! Saw Snuff many years ago in Sheffield !!! 

Its The Lincoln Imp yes! Looking forward to it and will look for anyone named Lorraine.

12 hours ago, David55King said:

I follow Molde in Norway so I guess thats a no. Damn it.

Though i've been to games in Stavanger to see Viking. Does that count?

Sorry No! Can't help with ride to Scunthorpe, sorry but enjoy the experience - skol!!!

Guest Fletchers head guard
On 29/03/2017 at 18:57, David55King said:

Hello everyone!

I'm travelling in from Norwayarrow-10x10.png for the Newcastle game along with a mate. We're sitting in the kop end and are really looking forward to a packed Hillsborough! Hopefully it will turn out better then the last time I was at a homegame (bloody Brighton!).

We're going to a concert in Scunthorpe later on Saturday evening so we were wondering if someone travelling from there would like to give us a lift? If not, any recommendations for a trustworthy taxi company would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance for any replies. UTO!

Scunthorpe? Feel sorry for you. 

On 29/03/2017 at 19:36, David55King said:

Thank you for exciting questions.

a) Well, not quite, Just norwegian which I guess i close enough.

b) One of our absolute favourite bands, SNUFF!

c) If you could check in with him we would much appreciate it.

Apologies, totally forgot to come back to you and ask the big man! It was only when I logged in and saw I had +5 that I realised. 

Hes happy to bring you back to Scunthorpe as we are passing if you still require a lift, his only stipulation was that you spoke English? Strange request, I just assured him you did.

Let me know either way. Ta 

2 hours ago, BartonOwl said:

Apologies, totally forgot to come back to you and ask the big man! It was only when I logged in and saw I had +5 that I realised. 

Hes happy to bring you back to Scunthorpe as we are passing if you still require a lift, his only stipulation was that you spoke English? Strange request, I just assured him you did.

Let me know either way. Ta 

No problem. We've already made arrangements as someone else has offered us a lift. Thanks for getting back to me.

I do speak english though, with a touch of a sheffield accent :-) Many years of listening to the games on BBC radio Sheffield will do that to a man!