Swap the results

I was thinking about this, this morning but after Saturday you would've expected us to push on.

That said it is the championship and there were a fair few draws last night so in context no too much damage was done to our play-off prospects.

The run-in is going to be interesting for most teams as we're at the stage of the season where a fixture against a bottom 6 side becomes even harder.

As for us we just have to keep going and look after ourselves and not worry about things we can't control.

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

Newcastle have lost twice against Blackburn this season, they were also very lucky to win 2-1 at Burton. 

were Sheffield Wednesday not anybody else. For me its a small club mentality to say swap results round. We should be really looking to put the sword to teams in the bottom 6. They are there for a reason. This is the business end of the season where we have to show our true worth, make statements and muller struggling teams

If we finish outside of the playoffs by 1-2 points I expect last night is one of the results we will look back on and feel we should have got more from (to be a top 6 side).  As I believe all the other top 6 teams have beaten them at home?

but anyway let's hope the result doesn't matter come May