Leeds tho

Knew someone whose son committed suicide wearing stockings, suspenders, high heels, and a Leeds shirt.

He asked if he could change his son's clothes before they took the body away to avoid any embarrassment to the family.

The police said yes, they understood how finding out that his son was a crossdresser could cause upset.

No said the father, I was more concerned about removing his Leeds shirt.

ps - I make no apologies for resurrecting this. The old ones are the best.

My mate is a huge Leeds fan, one of the ones that never seem to bend but since Cellino got in he's tone and bravado have absolutely plummeted. After Wembley i said to him oh well it was a good day out and at the start or the season we wouldn't have expected anything like the season we had and his reply was at least you will be there or there about again next season, as a Leeds fan what have i got to look forward to? A chairman that hates us, captain Birds Eye is still circling, GFH have ballsed it up, we don't own our ground, we don't own our training facilities, we go though managers like sand through your hand and when we get them they are crap. He continued to say while ever Cellino was there then there is no hope for Leeds Utd.

It's astonishing to hear him talk like this after 25 years of being on the end of funking wendies clapping like soft gits etc.

9 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Was he drunk lol

He doesn't normally spout such rubbish to be fair, so that's what surprised me the most.

He is 50+ and hasn't been regular since the days of Viduka, Hart and Kewell, so he's still holding on to those past memories to avoid coming to terms with what's currently happening at Leeds United - like most Leeds fans I imagine.