FREE SWFC Podcast feat. Tommy Craig! LISTEN NOW!

Mate, you're the one who brought it all up in the first place. And the one childishly wanting to fight about it rather than take it in the humour intended.

Fair point about the readers wives thing (and I'll get rid of that for you) but it was a (crap) attempt at humour rather than anything of any malice. If you're offended by it then report it and let the moderators deal with it rather than the old 'my dad is bigger than your dad' ***-for-tat routine that ends up with everyone looking like playground children.

Chingachgook.

James Fennimore Cooper.

Leather stocking series of books.

Last of the Mohicans considered by many to be the masterpiece.

Central character is Natty Bumpo otherwise known as Hawkeye.

Brilliant books portraying white mans incursion into native Indian America.

Beautifully observed and written.

Mate, you're the one who brought it all up in the first place. And the one childishly wanting to fight about it rather than take it in the humour intended.

Fair point about the readers wives thing (and I'll get rid of that for you) but it was a (crap) attempt at humour rather than anything of any malice. If you're offended by it then report it and let the moderators deal with it rather than the old 'my dad is bigger than your dad' ***-for-tat routine that ends up with everyone looking like playground children.

Fair dos, I apologise for my part

WAAAAH!! No disrespect, but I've been trying to access this for ages on my mobile without success (having been travelling for some time as part of my job as an astronaut) only to discover, when I get back to my PC that this is NOT an interview with my boyhood hero Thomas Brooks Craig at all.

Booooooo!

As I say, no disrespect and full marks to the actor (a really good professional from what I've seen of his work) who we can add to our growing catalogue of celebrity fans, but what happened to Tommo, BTW?

Tommo, Tommo,

He is the king, you know

Tommo, Tommo, Tommo, Tommo,

Tommo, Tommo, Tommo

etc

Edited by VictoryBell