Stevie May

I'm seeing a trend with Wolfman's posts... They're all negative!!!

Do we get at least one positive every full moon?

I get it now. Don't say it as it is, because that's negative. I'm going to get my blue and white glasses on, and that's me sorted. Job done

Really hope he is still with us for the season and he is a success.

Me too; well I hope he is still with us because he is a success, however, things will have to change drastically for that to happen because he's still miles away. On one occasion yesterday, as usual, he was eased off a ball that was clearly his (by a St Mirren defender!!!) - that is an example of something that May needs to rectify and quickly if he wants to be successful in The Championship.

What we should also remember is that May has lost his main advocate now that Gray is no longer head coach. Couple this with the fact that there are two other names strongly linked (Kenwyne and ALF) and things look twice as hard for young Stevie. Further consider that DC wants success and May isn't CC's acquisition and it becomes more difficult to hold favour.

It's all down to Stevie May now - he HAS to improve markedly.

Guest wilyfox

Not dynamic enough for our needs. Talented lad though. Maybe he could do a job for us further down the line, but he falls short right now - he's not alone in that.

Edited by wilyfox