GRAY MUST STAY

You might want Gray to stay.

You might want Gray to go.

I think saying he MUST stay is a bit far though. 

Let's put it this way, if a Premier League club came in for Gray and he decided to go - I don't think many fans would be saying "Oh no what are we going to do?  He was the best manager available to us and no other decent manager will come despite Chansiri saying he'll spend whatever it takes".

With Gray I've always felt that he's not got the best support in the likes of Deehan and Bullen. Also MM was always looking to sell the club so the financial support wasn't necessarily there either to the degree he'll get now under DC.

Hopefully the introduction of Pearson and Roeder into the mix should take some of the burden off Gray and he can just focus on the coaching side. If things don't work out then Gray would be removed and replaced with another manager or head coach with the Pearson and Roeder cogs untouched.

With Gray I've always felt that he's not got the best support in the likes of Deehan and Bullen. Also MM was always looking to sell the club so the financial support wasn't necessarily there either to the degree he'll get now under DC.

Hopefully the introduction of Pearson and Roeder into the mix should take some of the burden off Gray and he can just focus on the coaching side. If things don't work out then Gray would be removed and replaced with another manager or head coach with the Pearson and Roeder cogs untouched.

What aspects of Deehan's and Bullen's coaching gives you that impression?

Its just, I only see them on a Saturday afternoon waving their arms occasionally and talking to Gray.  Therefore, I wouldn't have a clue as to whether they offer Gray good support or not.

You clearly have Gray's ear or have been inside the dressing room for a few months - so using your insider info, what led you to reach this conclusion?