Loan watch - Madine

If we are going to let him go (and all indications seem to be Gray doesn't see him in his plans) then it's time to act, get on the blower to Coventry and say "You're not extending his loan. You want him then offer us some dosh and we'll sort out something permanent"

If we are going to let him go (and all indications seem to be Gray doesn't see him in his plans) then it's time to act, get on the blower to Coventry and say "You're not extending his loan. You want him then offer us some dosh and we'll sort out something permanent"

I agree with the principle but I'd let him stay for another month and hope he continues to do well. We'd then have the option to recall a rejuvenated player or play Coventry off against other suitors which should up any potential fee.

problem with getting rid of madine is that he´d have to drop down to league1 as i dont think any championship club would want him and i´m not sure any league1 club would give the 5 grand a week he´s on here. if he´s got any sense he´ll sit tight see out his contract and negotiate himself a good deal in the summer .