Few point about today.

Keep the sarcastic comments coming though, nothing changes with you does it  :biggrin:

Because if you're going to make sarcastic comments to someone who has been to the match, then you go on to offer your balanced view about the ref and game itself without even going then it kind of makes you look like a mug pal, just saying like.

Me upset? Me crying and whinging? Me looking like a mug?

Reyt.

The did you go question cant really be used now all matches are online to watch.

Thats not quite true though is it...

At a game you survey the whole pitch at the same time and get to see the whole picture,

you see the runs off the ball, the dog work done in midfield and the tracking back with your man off the ball that you just dont see when you watch a game on tv, an thats sky tv with loads of cameras...

online is like watching while strapped to a chair ten feet away from a small window. 

Dont get me wrong, of course we get to watch the game, and it DOES help people to have better opinions because they watched it.  

but for me personally, my thoughts & opinions on the home games are solid cos i see it ALL for myself, but away from home i enjoy reading posts from fans who have 'been to the game' and their ratings, because even though i watched it myself via feed, its not the same.

Point being, if we are hammering a player on here, be it Maghoma, Coke, Semedo, Nuhiu, May & Palmer spring to mind, then the little things you see from being AT THE GAME add weight to your argument (imo)

technically they were both off as the ball on the picture never left his foot and they were moving forward at that time ,whether the player further forward was interfering or not is down to the ref and lino's interpretation of his involvement when it was put through ,so not saying who is wrong as the ref decides but I have seen them given and taxi has a valid point the same as liam has ,

So i'm afraid it has to go down as a what if again

technically they were both off as the ball on the picture never left his foot and they were moving forward at that time ,whether the player further forward was interfering or not is down to the ref and lino's interpretation of his involvement when it was put through ,so not saying who is wrong as the ref decides but I have seen them given and taxi has a valid point the same as liam has ,

So i'm afraid it has to go down as a what if again

I agree Trev, it's a hard one to call, most of them in that situation would have the flag up straight away though.