Home Cinema Mordaunt Short 906i Floorstanders 903s rears

Selling my home cinema speakers due to upgrade, Mordaunt short 906i floorstanders and 903s rears, speakers in very good condition and perfect working order, all have black grills on them, one clip is broke on the floorstander but the grill still sits on the speaker with no issue.

Looking for £170 ono

216052_10150165895839513_3119758_n.jpg?o

207490_10150165889254513_6537301_n.jpg

14748604621_60fb5b11df_c.jpg

14565322067_bdbfa12fa7_c.jpg

Product Information For an outstanding sound quality, get the Mordaunt Short Avant 906i speakers for your system. Built-in with satin aluminum silver baffles and elegant feet, these floor standing speakers look extremely stylish. Moreover, with a frequency response range of 45-22000 Hz, these Mordaunt Short Avant speakers conveniently produce a wide range of sounds. With the 90 dB sensitivity rate, these Mordaunt Short Avant 906i floor standing speakers deliver a clear sound output with reduced background noise. Incorporated with a 25 mm tweeter, these Mordaunt Short Avant speakers give you powerful and high-frequency sounds. Furthermore, the twin 13 cm aluminum cpc bass driver of these Mordaunt Short Avant speakers make sure that you listen to every single thump clearly.

Product Identifiers Brand Mordaunt Short Model Avant 906i   Key Features Speaker Type Main / Stereo Speakers Construction 2-Way   Technical Details Frequency Response 45 Hz - 22 kHz Impedance 8 ohm Sensitivity 90 dB

Product Information Enjoy watching moves with theater-like effects by connecting the Mordaunt Short Avant 903S speakers with your TV and DVD. Featuring 100 mm aluminum CPC mid/bass unit, this Mordaunt Short speaker reproduces clear and deep bass sounds. Also, the 25 mm aluminum dome tweeter of this rear speaker generates clear and crisp high-frequency sounds. Furthermore, the Mordaunt Short Avant 903S has a 10 cm aluminum CPC drive unit that increases the overall audio output level. What’s more, you can place this Mordaunt Short speaker near your TV and enjoy distortion-free images, thanks to its magnetically shielded design. Featuring a compact size, this rear speaker easily fits in your living room.

Product Identifiers Brand Mordaunt Short Model Avant 903S MPN 903S       Key Features Speaker Type Rear Speakers Mounting Floor-Standing Tower Outdoor/Indoor Indoor   Technical Details Nominal Power 100 watt Frequency Response 120 Hz - 20 kHz Impedance 8 ohm Sensitivity 87 dB Magnetic Shielding Not Magnetically Shielded Connectivity Wired

Guest Deleted member

Ive a pair of Mordaunt Shorts with my hi-fi - still sound just as sweet as they did when I bought them 20 years ago

I've got a pair of must be 20 year old MS 45 TI's

Cracking speakers.

Just bought some Quads this year, but whilst they are better all round, don't have the depth of the MS.