It Is Always The Wednesday Way

31 years of supporting Wednesday and all too often we bottle the big games. BUT its not the end of the world. Were we ever going to win the cup? No. I would have much preferred a defeat tonight than a potential one at the Sty FFS, that would have killed me.

One thing is for sure, IF Charlton get to the semi's, they are going to have to play a lot of games and there minds will be on Wembley. It can only work in our favour. I think this makes us just about safe now. For once we can have a boring end to the season.

Let's not dwell too much, we were poor but we were also unlucky with those 3 chances in the second half. Charlton played well.

Wonder if Middlesbrough will break their 6 game streak without a goal on Saturday? Were at home so I am sure it will. Can we play the rest of the games away please!

Thing is whether we were in the cup or not we were always going to have a boring end to the season, we need what, 4 wins maximum to stay up?

A cup run would have been a fantastic change from the usual garbage and stress we have to put up with in the last couple of months. No one would have expected us to win, but it was exciting to talk about and have a potential first trip to the new wembley.

Middlesbrough will of course score on saturday, I think Wigan hadn't scored in 3 or 4 matches before they thrashed us the other week!