message to the band

The band haters need a reality check.

John and the guys are fantastic patrons of our club for nearly two decades. Some of the abuse of them on here is horrific.

I hope they keep up the good work for years to come, there's plenty of fans who love you.

They can still be fantastic whatever they choose to be without their tuneless caterwauling spoiling every match ( or every match that doesn't clash with Leeds Rhinos )

Anyone should only be able to bring musical instruments into the ground if the can carry them internally and ill volunteer to shove that foooking trumpet up the arse of whoever is playing it .............................................and good foookin luck with the drum

Nothing against them as blokes and sure they mean well but they are awful.

Listening to fans trying to sing along to half paced songs is cringeworthy.

I don't go in for all that "if they weren't there it would be even quieter" - it might be initially but the spontaneity would eventually come back.

What annoyed me the most as when it was one man with a bugle starting a song off it was a bit if a laugh - now there's so many it's a joke

Guest Adriano Bellini

Too right. There's a f..kin Orchestra up there now. If they all paid for tickets our £5m a year shortfall would be wiped out