Wednesdayites have gone soft.

Guest intercity0wl

No clearly it isn't as black and white as that In the end it's about opinions and what we each want to see in terms of footballing style. I'm sure we'd all agree, we need to be winning. At the end of the day, none of us know how Warnock or any other manager who might be appointed would do. Personally, although I like the bloke, and the fact that he's a blade is of no consequence to me, it's just I don't think I would like his football. However, there are plenty on here who believe he would do a good job.

He's proved that he can have an impact on a low budget. He tailors his style to the resources at his disposal; something that we've been crying out for since promotion given our finite budget. He is not a dyed in the wool long ball man but is not afraid to utilise it if required; ironically a bit like Jones but Warnock is more adaptable.

Unlike you to be fair; most of the Warnock antipathy is based purely on dislike of him rather than footballing reasons.

Edited by Dagmeister

Ahh the old 'manager A is better than manager B because he has a better win ratio' argument. Megson has not won any lower league titles/cups because he has spent most of his time in the top 2 tiers. He has also kept a team in the prem (after looking nailed on for the drop)

Aye keeping QPR in the league was in easy task

Just ask Harry Redknapp

You asked why he's better and I've shown you facts

Sorry

lol