Wednesdayites have gone soft.

Guest intercity0wl

Why do people keep harping on about Megson. He'd took the club as far as he could. We were going backwards again when he was sacked. We wouldn't have even made the play offs that season if he'd stayed any longer. His style of football was truly awfully to watch.

My vote for the new manger goes to the present Rotherham manager, Evens.

That's the odds not his name.

He wont give a flip if we go down, he will just take the money thats offered while weeing himself laughing at us and do one at the end of the season an even bigger hero across the city.

AGENT WARNOCK...stars in the REVENGE MISSION for AGENT WILSON...

No thank you.

Warnock revelled in hos notoriety , he loved to wind us up and he did , often . The thing that we were most hacked off about was that while he was there every pig team he had was better than ours . Since they got shut of him where are they wallowing now . Warnock is a showman , when asked after the l**ds match if he was upset at the abuse we gave him he simply said he was surprised it took us seven minutes to abuse him and he thought wed forgotten him . If we get him and we go down the porkies I know and work with will have a field day but I wont take my ball in and cry because its rivalry and banter . Warnock out of whats on offer is the best and I couldnt care less whether hes managed them , slept with my sister ir burgled my house , if he stops us playing like amateur girls blouses and gives us some passion and self belief then get the man in . The worst that can happen is we go down anyway and the nasty blades laugh at us . Boo f*****g hoo . Let them laugh as im an owl first and hate the blades when we play them , apart from that the somme can do what they like .

I dont want him here but theres no one that a) we can afford b) knows how to get the best out of strict money c) would get the fans out of there seats , even if its to abuse him as at the moment we turn up get beat , moan and go home quietly and d) itd not be a boring end to the season on here or at hillsborough :-)

Guest wilyfox

Warnock's career is on the slide, it started at leeds.  

Why don't we go for a young passionate manager from the lower leagues with a point to prove.

Build for the long term.

we need to save a sinking ship first. what you propose may come later.

And, Steve Evans is the future?

lol

..I don't want him either...fookin' boring fookers...snoresville...we have never, ever done anything unless we  were bold in employing a new manager...even Wilkinson...time for some imagination and inspiration.