Heads Out Of Backsides Time

And I for one have been guilty of it.  So we lost last night, it wasn't pretty, silly things went off, we didn't play well and its been played out between here and Twitter to the point where at least two of the players feel ganged up on, one has removed his account and another looks like leaving too.  First and foremost, yeah be passionate, but ITS A GAME.  Its not life and death and ok, yup you can have a bad season, but next season is the opportunity to come back from the bad and get something positive, if everything was easy it'd be boring and no one ever went through life without making mistakes, mistakes build character and help make people better people.

So everyone, myself included, get off the lads backs, ok last night was poo poo for whatever reason, get over it, its gone, Burnley is Saturday, focus on getting the three points there and I'm pretty sure if we do it'll all be forgotten about.  Or at least partially.  Good players don't become bad players over night.  Remember 1990/1991 when John Sheridan was getting all that stick and one game turned the whole thing round, his confidence came back and by May he'd scored the winning goal in a cup final and we'd been promoted, its that mentality we need, that things can change and improve and miracles do happen, cos I'm pretty sure that anyone outside S6 didn't think we'd a hope in hell in that cup final, but with a bit of luck, a good goal and a battling team, we made it.  OK Dave Jones isn't Ron Atkinson, but Ron arrived and we still got relegated.  NOONE is perfect, we all need the opportunity to move forward and grow TOGETHER.  We say We're All Wednesday Aren't We?  Well maybe the "We" within that statement needs to be united rather than fragmented.  OK we all have individual opinions, individual tolerances, but to quote JJ, what's everyone's "One Love"?

Wednesday.

And I for one have been guilty of it.  So we lost last night, it wasn't pretty, silly things went off, we didn't play well and its been played out between here and Twitter to the point where at least two of the players feel ganged up on, one has removed his account and another looks like leaving too.  First and foremost, yeah be passionate, but ITS A GAME.  Its not life and death and ok, yup you can have a bad season, but next season is the opportunity to come back from the bad and get something positive, if everything was easy it'd be boring and no one ever went through life without making mistakes, mistakes build character and help make people better people.

So everyone, myself included, get off the lads backs, ok last night was poo poo for whatever reason, get over it, its gone, Burnley is Saturday, focus on getting the three points there and I'm pretty sure if we do it'll all be forgotten about.  Or at least partially.  Good players don't become bad players over night.  Remember 1990/1991 when John Sheridan was getting all that stick and one game turned the whole thing round, his confidence came back and by May he'd scored the winning goal in a cup final and we'd been promoted, its that mentality we need, that things can change and improve and miracles do happen, cos I'm pretty sure that anyone outside S6 didn't think we'd a hope in hell in that cup final, but with a bit of luck, a good goal and a battling team, we made it.  OK Dave Jones isn't Ron Atkinson, but Ron arrived and we still got relegated.  NOONE is perfect, we all need the opportunity to move forward and grow TOGETHER.  We say We're All Wednesday Aren't We?  Well maybe the "We" within that statement needs to be united rather than fragmented.  OK we all have individual opinions, individual tolerances, but to quote JJ, what's everyone's "One Love"?

Wednesday.

See you Jimmy?

Good post, you'll just be called a happy clapper for it though.

Appreciate the positivity.  If I'm a happy clapper, then I'm a happy clapper, I was far from happy last night, but if you dwell on negativity then you never move forward.

Appreciate the positivity. If I'm a happy clapper, then I'm a happy clapper, I was far from happy last night, but if you dwell on negativity then you never move forward.

Again I agree, having a bit of perspective on the situation is the best way to move on.