Lack of takeover talk

I would hardly call that consolidation.   We escaped relegation on the last day of the season.

Its more than consolidation..its  progress...a division higher than we were a year ago...and I know... "Christ almighty its WEDNESDAY FFS!",... but history means nowt, cups league titles, crowds...mean nowt, theres clubs simply buying these now, the whole ballgame is different.

So how do you go about getting us up there again?,..... by slow steady progress, and thats what we have done this season.

Any bugger who is thinking we should have made a push for the Prem this season, is sadly out of touch with reality...anyone who thinks we can make it next season is probably holding hands with the aforementioned nutter.

Bar an Abramovic, a Shiek, a massive injection of cash, we are going to have to crawl back to the top, kicking scratching and doing it the hard way....BUT...WE have always done it the hard way..its what Wednesday do....Its beyond a football match for most Wednesday fans..Its years of holding true to the blue , being knocked down and getting back up , that moulds us...not being served tat on a silver platter.

All you need to do is stay proud as an Owls fan....The club is a footballing institution, built from the faith of the fans, ..you honestly do not have to trip down Leppings Lane for trophies...you can trip down Leppings Lane just for the hell of being a Wednesday fan...your Ancestors did it ..You fookin' do it..its yer duty..its what being a football fan is all about.....

Laugh about it, cry about it..shout at it, shake yer fist and moan about it...but ..do it...thats all our remit is...

I will be honest, I’m not sure I want to hear any takeover talk at the moment.

Everything is ticking along nicely.

It has been said before, YES we escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth, but

We were not that far off (points wise) from a play off spot.

The championship has been crazy this season, if someone told last year, how it was going to pan out you would be asking for the name of their dealer!

We look at other clubs and ask the question, how did they do it?

Hard work in some parts, and Money in others (something Milan won’t gamble with, THANK flip)

We will, I’m sure steadily progress, and build up a good squad, capable of challenging, for a play off place, or even an automatic promotion place maybe?

When the club is in the right place, then Milan will look to sell us on.

Hopefully to someone with as much intelligence as himself, who wont spend stupid money on players, and be held to ransom by other clubs when we show an interest in their up and coming players.