4 Points

I don't think the total points needed will be a record anymore. When you look at how many teams at the bottom of the league have to play each other I reckon that people will be taking points off each other. I think 3rd from bottom will finish on 52-53 points. Like the OP says we will only need the 4 points.

I agree with this. Anything else would mean 6+ teams all showing form even beyond that if recent months. Hope you're right.

Couldn't agree more mate...I was a bloody wreck against Barnsley and had me hat over me eyes last 10 yesterday...I should sit nonchalant, I'm 55 FFS!.

Seen it all before, hoary old Owl, but i'm a nervous wreck.

I just want a couple of games at Hillsborough, in the sunshine, with nowt hanging on it.

You come outta the ground as if you've actually played in the fookin' game, passing Owls fans, puffin' their cheeks out, slappin' each other on the back, might as well be saying "Well played mate"

I only went "Yup" for JJ's second..too long left....I went mental when Helan missed that 1 on 1...he ruined me chance of celebrating for 10 minutes...and Lee was it....ruined me chance of celebrating the last 50 seconds.

I'm waiting for the close season like a fookin' Buffalo hunter who's nearly got enough in for the winter and just wants to sit in his log cabin an' watch the snow come down.

I look at me season ticket, like its a mad dog, that used to just be a pet, but has gone fookin' mad...slaverin' mad..but I can't have it put down, and I wonder why the flip ive just anted up for another mad dog..while the mad dog ive got is still foamin' at the mouth...I'm in a log cabin wiv 2 mad dogs!!!..thats how watchin' Wednesday feels...

Quality post