Danny Batth *sigh*

I unfortunately had work a nightshift (in Hereford) on Saturday so couldn't get to Hillsborough, however I listened to praise or grumble on BBC West Mids on way past Brum and they were innundated by grumbling Wolves fans. Every single one bar none, including the presenter said that the whole team was absolutely awful with the exception of Danny Batth. Not only did he score a last minute equaliser but he was the only one who showed any composure at the back and the only one to have a good game and come out of it with any credit. Absolutely everyone I heard said the same about him except Dean Saunders in an interview who played down his part in the whole wolves set up and just said "the lad has a great attitude".

If they go down, there will be an almighty clearout and someone will end up with DB surely, if they don't go down it sounds as though DB is not really on Saunders radar so he could well be available anyhow.

Strange situation for the lad!

Not after the first 28 days.

Just to clarify the rules:

Long term loans (ie non emergency loans) have to start and finish in a transfer window, hence Aug-Jan and Jan to end of season. These loans have no call back arrangements under the leagues rules - once you have agreed to pay the wages, you pay them all the way. Ie Rodri. We agreed a full season loan but werent able to negotiate the cancelling of that until Jan, and only with Barca B's agreement (they had a further loan already lined up).

28 days relates to "Emergency loans" and youth loans only. An emergency loan is for a maximum of 3 x 31 days and the player cannot be recalled by the parent club until the expiry of the first 28 days. After that, they can provided the loan agreement has a recall clause (they always do).

Youth loans are the same as above, except after the first 28 days they become rolling weekly loans.