Danny Batth *sigh*

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Think it's time these Batth threads started going in the right section.

I agree they are far too draining.

Wolves will never deal with Dave Jones or any club associated with him. End of thread.

Why?!?

Wasn't Batth on loan with us when Jones was in charge?

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

We will need to look for a couple of young centre backs in the summer as Beevers was the only one we had under thirty. Anyone know what young McKenzie is like. There were good reports earlier in the season but recent coverage of development games has been patchy.

I agree they are far too draining.

Why?!?

Wasn't Batth on loan with us when Jones was in charge?

When Wolves sacked Jones he allegedly made an unsuccessful attempt to sue the club.

Jez Moxey has a long memory and will never deal with DJ again.

Batth was already signed up in January for the rest of the season when Jones came in in February.

All the bluster about Danny Batth not being good enough for our club is a smokescreen.

DJ has said he wants quality young players at this club and contradicted himself by bringing in Taylor who is simply not good enough in my opinion and looks to have been a but if a panic buy.

Jones played Batth in practically every game last season and i believe would love to have him back but until he's a free agent DJ can't get him in on loan or sign him permanently.

See what happens in the summer as Batths contract expires and his brother is at Uni in Sheffield so maybe he will come but as long as he is still contracted to Wolves there is no way that he will be coming.

Edited by juniper7