Commanding Center-Back

Guest NorthStandOwl123

Guest NorthStandOwl123

i think that's what we are missing this season, Rob Jones was our hardman who got stuck in, got in the faces of opponents and got the rest of the team going vocally.

although im not slating the centre-backs i do feel that a better Rob Jones could make a difference, he tried this with Martin Taylor but unfortunately his move hasn't worked out

opinions?

I think Taylor deserves a second chance. Came from Watford with good reviews. Against Blackburn he did well. In the first few games he had a terrible time but to come into a losing team and with new players it was always going to be difficult. He should be judged after more than a handful of games.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

What we need is someone with bit of pace alongside Gardner. Wouldnt be against trying Semedo there for a game or two.

You say someone with pace and then mention Semedo.... hes hardly the quickest is he....

You say someone with pace and then mention Semedo.... hes hardly the quickest is he....

Well he is lightning quick compared to our CB's.

Ideally I would love us to bring someone new right now. I think it is where our biggest problem is.