Update from Nottingham Forest re: Saturday - Please Read

Just had a really positive chat with the safety director of Nottingham Forest regarding Saturday who we couldn't ask any more of and who are extremely welcoming to us. They (as do we) want a fun, safe day where fans turn up and enjoy the game and where Semedo Day takes place in a safe and happy environment.

The Semedo Day is expected to be a memorable day as per Honolulu Norwich and the Megson day and for it all to go smoothly Nottingham Forest's safety and stewarding team are happy to help (so long as everyone is sensible of course)

Masks will be handed out from around 1pm between the safety check barriers that will be in place, and the actual turnstiles. They will be on a first come first served basis until they're gone.

This means anyone coming in just before kick off or late on will probably not have a mask available for them as we don't have enough for all fans going on the away end.

For those bringing their own masks please note that you'll be asked to just whip off your mask as you go through the turnstiles/checks so that the club and police are happy that no Aaron Cawley types are trying to get in etc ! :-)

Turnstiles are opening at 1:30pm

*note* alcohol will only be served up until kick off (as per Forest's policy) and bars will close at that point for the day - meaning no alcohol will be available at half time.

I can't thank Nottingham Forest enough for their welcoming stance towards this day and I think we can live up to their faith in us by having a brilliant but safe day

UP THE OWLS

#SEMEDODAY

Owlstalk Shop

Guest davet30

I printed a couple of the masks off but they would only be any good for a 12 year old. I'd look stupid wearing one so ... watch out for someone looking stupid lol