Being near the bottom

Lets face it. We're near the bottom of the Championship, I can understand that people thought we were going to breeze through and place near the top at the end of the season but realistically, that isn't going to happen. Being stuck near the bottom now we've got to face the facts that we're going to be stuck with alot of bad luck, and its going to take a HELL of alot of luck to change this season round for example, how many ref's decisions have gone against us?

Basically, we're all disappointed but keep the faith. Easy to say it, I know but we're all in the same boat. Focus on things such as Semedo day next week, boosting our own morale will rub off on the players.

Lets face it. We're near the bottom of the Championship, I can understand that people thought we were going to breeze through and place near the top at the end of the season but realistically, that isn't going to happen. Being stuck near the bottom now we've got to face the facts that we're going to be stuck with alot of bad luck, and its going to take a HELL of alot of luck to change this season round for example, how many ref's decisions have gone against us?

Basically, we're all disappointed but keep the faith. Easy to say it, I know but we're all in the same boat. Focus on things such as Semedo day next week, boosting our own morale will rub off on the players.

what balex...

we're not competing half the time, the players we have are not good enough...

WE NEED BETTER, WE'RE WORTH BETTER...

whether jones is stayin', or not, get some better players in...