Antonio is real quality for us.....

Bothroyd wasn't tracking back enough but I don't think he did that badly other than some wayward shots. People need to accept he isn't a pacy box to box player, but DJ wants him out wide.

Antonio is awesome and is trying and almost succeeding to do it all on his own.

Comments made on sky last night several tmes hes a premiership player it was making my blood boil as all i've seen of him is walking around pitch loosing ball not tackling a player and has had an odd shot here and there!

Still think that Antonio is much more of a threat when playing on the right, and having the assistance of Buxton on the overlap.

It's no good playing JJ on the right. If he sees Buxton making a run, he ignores him completely and turns inside. Is there something amiss between these two. And for f**k sake, if he wants JJ to switch with Bothroyd, which he appears to do, play JJ for the first 70 minutes, then switch him for Bothroyd. I'm afraid that,apart from 2 periods earlier on in the season, the latter has added NOTHING to the side.

And have we got a player who knows how to shoot at the goal?

You see for me we lack urgency, quick pace on the floor ball passing an not been afraid to have a pop from several yards out antonio had a half decent shot last night, JJ left wing antonio right wing if he presists on playing bothroyd get him upfront with rodri