Dilemma

Next year I will be going to Uni, most likely Lincoln.

Now at the moment, I am unsure whether or not to get a season ticket for next season. I have one this year and while the results haven't been brilliant, I've loved the build up and buzz. But I'd have to pay extravagant costs on the train to get to Hillsborough, and I'm not sure if I would be able to afford it.

Help?

Next year I will be going to Uni, most likely Lincoln.

Now at the moment, I am unsure whether or not to get a season ticket for next season. I have one this year and while the results haven't been brilliant, I've loved the build up and buzz. But I'd have to pay extravagant costs on the train to get to Hillsborough, and I'm not sure if I would be able to afford it.

Help?

Do you want us to have a whip round for you?

just come to Sheffield uni. I've done it this year, passing up moves to Leeds, Chester and Manchester just so I can watch Wednesday

PS. Don't really do that. Get yourself moved away, have a good 3/4 years in Lincoln and then come back desperate for more football. OR buy a ST, hope we don't have loads of midweek games and come back for saturday games

just come to Sheffield uni. I've done it this year, passing up moves to Leeds, Chester and Manchester just so I can watch Wednesday

PS. Don't really do that. Get yourself moved away, have a good 3/4 years in Lincoln and then come back desperate for more football. OR buy a ST, hope we don't have loads of midweek games and come back for saturday games

I think one year they did Saturday only season tickets didn't they?

I think one year they did Saturday only season tickets didn't they?

They stopped doing this in 2010-11. We had loads of Saturday postponements and they weren't going to honour the midweek re-arrangements until everyone kicked off.

Allowed fans into the re-arranged games, made a big deal of it as if they had been generous and removed the service in a huff.