Doncaster/Forest

Guest foreverSWFC

Guest foreverSWFC

Hear me out.

Remember a few seasons ago when Donny and Forest came up to the Championship? They started really poorly and were in the relegation zones til December/January time. Then they went on great runs and in the end finished comfortably in mid table.

Donny were playing some fantastic football but were losin games, I remember we beat them and they absolutely battere us for 90 mins, sound familiar? Leeds/Blackburn? Then something clicked for them and they were rewarded for their displays on the pitch, they put an excellent run together unbeaten in two months or something. Forest similar they were rock bottom, probably undeservedly and turned it around.

Why did they turn it around? Because they were patient. Did they change theirs managers? No. Did they change their style of football? No they didn't, Donny kept their passing game under O'Driscoll and Forest kept playing their direct style under Davies and their perseverance paid off.

I think we're going the same way, WE WILL BE REWARDED FOR OUR EFFORTS. It will come ad sacking managers will only benefit in the short term and not in the long term, immediate gratification be patient. It will all come together and we will stay up.

Patience and perseverance is the key to our success this season. Mid table is the aim and is easily achievable.

Next season we push on and build on the learning curve and consolidation this season is. All decent Chamlpionship sides have a transitional season, we can't base ourselves on Southampton and Norwich they were exceptions.

UTO HAVE FAITH

Edited by foreverSWFC