IT WILL COME

Its not a kick up the arse the players need. I genuinely think they are giving it their all.

They just aren't good enough and have not been put together in any kind of methodical manner.

Awful stuff, and ultimately if these are DJs choices he needs to go. If they are MMs and his cockney puppet then they need to hold their hands up and admit they've got it wrong.

I think this 'slump' will be season long, I really do. We have seen enough of It to know we are not good enough.

Just like United and Doncaster did in previous seasons. By this stage, you get a good idea.

Too many mediocre players. Much too big a squad, filled with mediocrity. Not enough leaders and match winners.

At the moment I am not confident about beating anyone in this league. Especially away.

No, all the signs of a season long relegation battle with the prospect of actual relegation.

Momentum works both ways - that is why a good start is essential.

This

Guest stozzbozdarryll

I think this 'slump' will be season long, I really do. We have seen enough of It to know we are not good enough.

Just like United and Doncaster did in previous seasons. By this stage, you get a good idea.

Too many mediocre players. Much too big a squad, filled with mediocrity. Not enough leaders and match winners.

At the moment I am not confident about beating anyone in this league. Especially away.

No, all the signs of a season long relegation battle with the prospect of actual relegation.

Momentum works both ways - that is why a good start is essential.

i have to agree with this 100% im sure the majority of fans feel the same, who do we have who has real flare in this side,and who can take the ball and put it in the back of the net with confidence and a cockiness of a true striker