What About The Ref?

Guest intercity0wl

In all seriousness the standard of officials nowadays is so bad it's laughable.

I sit in the North between halfway and the lepp and saw the handball and the 2 footed karate kick as plain as day. In both cases it appeared the ref was looking straight at it!

The sh*t they don't see is totally unacceptable in my opinion.

It's like when a player clears in to touch but it quite clearly clips an opposition player, everyone in the entire stadium see's (and hear's) it except the linesman and ref. Staggering.

Agree with all that, and i always say that the ref assessors must not see the poor decisions as well, as they keep getting higher level games than their performances merit.

Maybe just maybe the seemingly week after week poor displays are finally being picked up on as recently i have noticed less high profile games are being given to the usual suspects we all know of, for example this weeks appointments include,

Chezzy v Fleetwood Darren Deadman

Rochdale v Oxford Trevor Kettle

Burton v Port Vale Graham Salisbury

Acc Stanley v York City Darren Drysdale

Lets hope this is the case, and the powers that be are starting to realise that there is a problem with the consistently poor standard being shown by the Man in the middle, The decision of the Ref might be final, but invariably that decision is not correct.

I can fully understand the referee not wanting to carry a white stick around with him, after that guy got tasered last week in Lancashire.

I can also see the benefits of Leeds United having joint coaching seeions with the Rhinos, the way Beccio dived as if he was going for the try line. and their superb handling all night.

If his interpretation of the game was how he refereed it......then football is truely BROKEN!

He had a proper mare / shocker / stinker / bad day at the office.........

Need cameras & technology in ASAP to make these people ACCOUNTABLE!

How the heck did he not give the blatant handball????

And I'm sure I saw COG catch one from Brown in or near the 'family jewels'......

if you look at it on tv he appears to have around 3 people in his eyeline of the handball incident...

3 people can't judicate for something the size of a football field...

we need technology, but the honest and reliable cnuts at fifa are no doubt too busy divvying up...