Wednesday vs Leeds on TV in America?

Guest intercity0wl

Hi I'm in Vegas when the match is on tele. Just wondering if there were any American owls who know if it's being shown on tv in the states? Let me know the channel and possibly even bars it will be on in, cheers

I dont think Cheers was a real Bar.

Guest josh.swfc

It's live on BeIN Sport (click "October 19") in the US. Find a bar with DISH, DirecTV, or Comcast, and they should have BeIN Sport.

McMullan's Irish Pub seems active and mentioned showing BeIN Sport in September, so you know they have the channel and can get the match.

Queen Victoria seems active too, but I don't see any mention of BeIN Sport. They probably have it, but you could ask them on their Facebook wall to be sure!

Crown & Anchor has good reviews like roaminowl said. Their Facebook page is pretty bare though, so you'd probably have to call to check whether they have BeIN Sport.

Other overseas owls, check my posts here and here to see if the match will be live in your country.

Guest intercity0wl

Cheers is a real bar but it's in Boston. :rolleyes:

I can't find anybody showing it in America or Canada but my searching skills aren't the best so don't give up yet.

Try heading to the Crown and Anchor on Tropicana. If nothing else, you'll get decent food and half decent beer.

http://www.crownandanchorlv.com/

I know it was set in Boston, but you are pulling mi plonker about it really existing, arn't ya, it must be fake surely, what with the "Cheers was filmed infront of a live studio audience" thing on the credits.

The bar is there but it looks completely different to the tv set on the inside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheers_Beacon_Hill

they used the same building as shown in the TV show as the entrance. I think the other one down in the shopping arcade area is better - a bit open air (ok in summer)but too many tourists - ahem!! No shaggable Diane (Shelley Long) serving wench sadly!