Pay On Gate

Why are fans still paying on the gate??

Surely priority points are more important than waiting until the game day to purchase the tickets.

Unless only the part timers pay on the gate, but ive seen someone say they are going to pay on the day for boro away.

I just dont understand!!!

Priority Points are priceless!!

Guest Hola Tidman

it was me who said that and yeah i see your point but tbh im a season ticket holder and so i will be able to get tickets for any away match. And its not like we only get 2,000 away tickets in this league

it was me who said that and yeah i see your point but tbh im a season ticket holder and so i will be able to get tickets for any away match. And its not like we only get 2,000 away tickets in this league

i see your point. But sometimes they even put the prices up for pay on the day.

So you pay more get no priority points and when it comes to playing leeds away and you need your season ticket plus 60 points to get priority and you miss out cus you only have 50 points and you will think damn i should of listened to adam1867 and purchased that boro ticket before i went!!

Guest Hola Tidman

if the price was going to be higher on the day id just order them online and have them delivered to the ground

but thankyou for your concern

Guest intercity0wl

i see your point. But sometimes they even put the prices up for pay on the day.

So you pay more get no priority points and when it comes to playing leeds away and you need your season ticket plus 60 points to get priority and you miss out cus you only have 50 points and you will think damn i should of listened to adam1867 and purchased that boro ticket before i went!!

To be honest i think you might need more than 60 loyalty points to guaranteed a ticket for the game at Weeds.

Guest intercity0wl

season ticket plus 60 points

OK THEN, TO BE HONEST I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED MORE THAN A SEASON TICKET PLUS 60 POINTS TO GUARANTEE TICKETS FOR THE WEEDS GAME, SEEING AS ME AND OTHERS I KNOW ALREADY HAVE A SEASON TICKET PLUS 100 POINTS, WITH QUITE A WHILE TO GO BEFORE THE ELLAND ROAD DATE.

Is that better ???

OK THEN, TO BE HONEST I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED MORE THAN A SEASON TICKET PLUS 60 POINTS TO GUARANTEE TICKETS FOR THE WEEDS GAME, SEEING AS ME AND OTHERS I KNOW ALREADY HAVE A SEASON TICKET PLUS 100 POINTS, WITH QUITE A WHILE TO GO BEFORE THE ELLAND ROAD DATE.

Is that better ???

It was an hypothetical situation to begin with regarding the extra 60 points. But okay ill let you have that one.

"Were all wednesday arnt we"

Guest intercity0wl

It was an hypothetical situation to begin with regarding the extra 60 points. But okay ill let you have that one.

"Were all wednesday arnt we"

Sure are :biggrin:

Guest intercity0wl

I better start accumulating my points then I realy want togo to the weeds game next year!!! Im a season ticket holder but have yet to get to an away game due to finances! so points are at 0 =(

I Dont think that the points will come into play much this season, maybe Forest, and possibly a few late on in season, if things improve drastically, and we are up there challenging for a play off spot, but i do expect them to come into play for the Weeds game, haven't they reduced the allocation they give to away sides as well this season.

I Dont think that the points will come into play much this season, maybe Forest, and possibly a few late on in season, if things improve drastically, and we are up there challenging for a play off spot, but i do expect them to come into play for the Weeds game, haven't they reduced the allocation they give to away sides as well this season.

Possibly Bolton on boxing day?