Nigel worthington

Guest Pkasowl76

Guest Pkasowl76

Just got back and always been a reader of owlstalk but feel I need to comment

Nigel talked a lot of sense today at half, bothroyd for one seeing him for exactly hat he contributes .......nothing. He said at half time he feels sorry for him second half as he may catch sun stroke.

Wednesday fan for thirty years and season ticket holder ever year and got to say was over the moon the the passion displayed last season thought maybe we had something again, but today an last couple of home games has been shocking. I want to say give dj more games but we are poor very poor apart from first five mins.

Has dj lost he plot?

I'm a realist never thought we would win the league but thought at least we would have passion and commitment

I wouldn't be surprised if the dressing room was split, the new signings and the ones that got us up being separated by the managers decisions

Is this our first "He's lost the dressing room" post ?

Guest totemowl

Do you think he makes them shower seperately too?

No way. But the ones who got us up have to sit on the floor. It's a disgrace! A disgrace I tell you.

Is this our first "He's lost the dressing room" post ?

Can't see it being an happy place can you, done all the donkey work last year to be dropped this year, would you take it lightly?

The players he's brought in aren't pulling trees up are they?

Can't see it being an happy place can you, done all the donkey work last year to be dropped this year, would you take it lightly?

The players he's brought in aren't pulling trees up are they?

And if my belief that 2 of them have to play is true that's not exactly going to do much for team morale is it?

Edited by Almat

On the televised game, Richard Keys twice(at start and half-time) introduced Worthington as a 'former Sheff Wed player and manager'.

I took that to mean 'Shef W' manager. Worthington never contradicted him.

Maybe he just meant 'manager' Anyone esle notice that?

Also, Andy Gray mentioned that Bothroyd was a former Coventry City player. Keys replied something like 'Well, he appeared in a Coventry shirt'.

Maybe Keys knows a bit about football after all. :tango: