pick up.and move on

Guest Hola Tidman

The point will come against burnley. we will draw with them and have something to build on. stay positive it will come right. Up the owls.

We will be lucky to escape with only losing by 1 or 2 against burnley. i wish i wasnt going now

Got to admire your optimism but after watching that, it's good enough to leave anybody deflated.

I'm not a hardcore SWFC fan but it is a pretty gutting defeat considering the way you've lost the game. Had we performed really well, and at least looked like scoring a goal, you could pick yourselves up and move on, but it was quite frankly inept, and is bound to have people deflated. Especially when it's 6 defeats on the spin.

Got to admire your optimism but after watching that, it's good enough to leave anybody deflated.

I'm not a hardcore SWFC fan but it is a pretty gutting defeat considering the way you've lost the game. Had we performed really well, and at least looked like scoring a goal, you could pick yourselves up and move on, but it was quite frankly inept, and is bound to have people deflated. Especially when it's 6 defeats on the spin.

Well you've got to remember the choke season Liam? The positive of this situation at least Jones is doing this at the start of the season. Does he stay? the last time something like this happened the season finished and Hayward spent big the next season to get them up. Its unknown waters now If he goes. Who is there to bring in?