Anyone who went to the game

Guest markowl123

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I thought Maguire looked ok. Not sure why Madine stayed on the pitch ahead of him

I thought Madine looked the only class player we had, he controlled and used it well, Maguire started very slow and constantly lost the ball, but came on much stronger and by the time they took him off I had become quite impressed with him.

On the whole I thought we played well, JJ who I have criticised a lot looked a great player when he came on.

Bywater - some good saves and just seems to give the defence more direction and confidence

Lee - Steady but looked like he was going to have his hands full with their pacy winger who often made runs past him without getting the ball

Jones - ok, nothing major good or bad

Beevers - looked ok with the exception of 1, possibly 2 errors

Llera - see Beevers

Antonio - looked most likely to score but didn't finish well

Pecnik - can't quite work him out - thought he did well coming on v Hudders but then disappointed on Saturday....my initial thoughts driving home last night were that he's gash but on reflection he got involved a hell of a lot, just nothing came off for him....jury still out

Corry - almost opposite of Pecnik.....looks tidy but hardly in the game

Semedo - steady

Macguire - no pace at all but looked tidy on the ball

Madine - MOM for me......always looking for intelligent passes, flick ons and control, not just aimless "I won the header so what happens next isn't my fault".......if there was no one to take advantage of a flick on then he tried to control it and do something else.

Mattock - ok, unlucky for penalty

JJ.....should always start - looked dangerous

COG - as usual

Dont think Madine won a header all night. Antonio was the only one that looked like he cared. We went out with a whimper, as their fans were singing, 1-0 to the saints reserves :(

Dont think Madine won a header all night. Antonio was the only one that looked like he cared. We went out with a whimper, as their fans were singing, 1-0 to the saints reserves :(

And why would he need to if there was no one there to flick it on to.....he showed maturity and intelligence in chesting it down and laying it off on a good number of occasions

Guest intercity0wl

And why would he need to if there was no one there to flick it on to.....he showed maturity and intelligence in chesting it down and laying it off on a good number of occasions

I Must have missed that bit..

My cheeseburger outside the ground - 3/10. As cold and limp as out performance

Paid a 5er for parking, 15 minute walk, although the way back was half an hour as I got lost :duntmatter:

we went to a Weatherspoons which was 5 mins walk from ground had steak and kidney pudding, chips and peas and a beer and thats as good as it got all evening!!!

Guest intercity0wl

we went to a Weatherspoons which was 5 mins walk from ground had steak and kidney pudding, chips and peas and a beer and thats as good as it got all evening!!!

Probably a different Weatherspoons (The Giddy Bridge) about 15 minute walk to the ground via Yates, had a steak and chips and was yummy, also had a cheeseburger outside the ground and that was a very nice 9/10.

Wow, sorry so he shouldn't challange for headers then ok!!

I didn't see him offer anything to the game but he wasn't the only one, must have watched a different game to you.

JJ by an absolute mile was our best outfield player despite only playing half hour

Jones/Corry/Llera had shockers in the first half

although Corrys delivery looks good, we had 3 or 4 corners in quick succession in the second half and every one was a good ball in

Guest chapeltom

Lacking yet again. Pain in the arse of a journey and it almost felt as if it wasn't worth it.

The Wetherspoons in the centre (Giddy Bridge and Standing Order) sadly lacking on the ale front. I was one of about half a dozen Owls boozing in the town centre (that I saw anyway). Spoons down near the docks wasn't bad, good selection of ale.

Coming back, when via Giddy Bridge for couple of quick beers then go to St Pancras around 1:45 ish, long 4 hour wait during the night and eventually got home around 10:30am. Their were a few decent signs, JJ looked good, but I still cannot see where we'll get our next point from, let's be realistic. Mattock gave away a pen, not a fan of him

Lacking yet again. Pain in the arse of a journey and it almost felt as if it wasn't worth it.

The Wetherspoons in the centre (Giddy Bridge and Standing Order) sadly lacking on the ale front. I was one of about half a dozen Owls boozing in the town centre (that I saw anyway). Spoons down near the docks wasn't bad, good selection of ale.

Coming back, when via Giddy Bridge for couple of quick beers then go to St Pancras around 1:45 ish, long 4 hour wait during the night and eventually got home around 10:30am. Their were a few decent signs, JJ looked good, but I still cannot see where we'll get our next point from, let's be realistic. Mattock gave away a pen, not a fan of him

Nice to meet you in Wetherspoons after the match pal.

Glad you got back OK (eventually) Should really have took our offer of a lift up the M1.

rogering hell, 10.30am next day! I was in bed by 11.30 that night! Massive respect for you and all the other owls that made it all the way down from Sheffield, that's true dedication right there.

Guest chapeltom

Nice to meet you in Wetherspoons after the match pal.

Glad you got back OK (eventually) Should really have took our offer of a lift up the M1.

Cheers! Yeah, went straight to bed when I got in!

Ended up walking round central London a majority of the night! McDonalds at 3:30am, Fell asleep on train back to Sheffield. Kilmarnock was worse, but wish I'd had my best mate with me for this one!