martin taylor

Guest Massiveowl

I think all our CBs look a bit shakey when teams run at us with pace, although fairly composed on the ball when the game slows down, Gardner typifies this. As said numerous times we have too many players who are not fit or still settling in.

I've only seen last nights first goal once but he seemed to turn Beevers and Llera before slamming an unstoppable shot. If Bothroyd scored one like that we'd be raving about it, rather than blaming bad defending.

Also I've not seen any of the Chelsea v Wolves game but Danny Batth played and I'll hazard a guess none of the defence came out with much credit.

Guest JC Saviour

Its not based on a few games, he's been playing football ages, and he ain't up to it, FACT

100%. He turns slower than an oil tanker, can't head a ball straight, gets beaten more often than not in the air, so how come folk on here think he's gonna improve. 30 years old, how Watford rated someone who isn't as good as Purse is beyond belief. I think some on here have too much faith in DJ with the players he has brought in.