My first choice defence?

Guest wadsgod

Not exactly first choice when your picking 2 players at right back and are clearly unsure on which one? Or are you refering to your preferred defence for the next game as your thread title suggests basically what is you preffered defence overall? Sorry for being pedantic.

But I would agree with Buxton at right back over Lee

Edited by WayneTheOwl

Guest silvergusy

Buxton Taylor Gardner Reda

Should be our strongest, need to give them games to build some confidence and understanding.

Can't start with 2 out and out wingers like JJ and Antonio in this league. We are struggling to help the back 4 because of this.

Don't know what the answer is up front but the balls not sticking so I'd like to see ogrady reinstated alongside rodri.

Not exactly first choice when your picking 2 players at right back and are clearly unsure on which one? Or are you refering to your preferred defence for the next game as your thread title suggests basically what is you preffered defence overall? Sorry for being pedantic.

But I would agree with Buxton at right back over Lee

I put two right backs because I would be just as comfortable with both of them after what I've seen today.

Buxton Taylor Gardner Reda

Should be our strongest, need to give them games to build some confidence and understanding.

Can't start with 2 out and out wingers like JJ and Antonio in this league. We are struggling to help the back 4 because of this.

Don't know what the answer is up front but the balls not sticking so I'd like to see ogrady reinstated alongside rodri.

not a dig but what do you think Taylors got that Llera hasn't, because I'm struggling to see it

Guest Kagoshimaowl

For me when everyone is fit, i would go:

Buxton, Llera, Gardner, Reda

However, he will play Taylor in place of Llera of course.

Gardner had a good game today and Kieran did well in the second half.

I'm OK with that, Buxton may have the edge but he's not good enough whereas Lee will grow into the role.

One thing is for sure I hope to have seen the last of Taylor after two abysmal performances.

I agree 100% with that on both Lee and Taylor.