Hope Milan has kept the receipt for Taylor

Guest Dutch Oven

heading and attacking the ball seems to be his failings.. always good news if your a centre back..

Possibly one of the quietest back four organisers i have seen

Llera = better distribution and poise.

Beevers= faster and better tackler

i know its for another thread but i feel our problems are further up the pitch causing pressure on the defence.

Antonio thinks he's a centre midfielder and neglects his wing positioning. hence every team attack down his side !!!.

heading and attacking the ball seems to be his failings.. always good news if your a centre back..

Possibly one of the quietest back four organisers i have seen

Llera = better distribution and poise.

Beevers= faster and better tackler

i know its for another thread but i feel our problems are further up the pitch causing pressure on the defence.

Antonio thinks he's a centre midfielder and neglects his wing positioning. hence every team attack down his side !!!.

All of the above I agree with.

I'm certainly not Daniel Jones or Pecnik's biggest fan, but I thought they did well defensively against a (very) good Bolton side. On the other side of the field, I thought Lee did excellent to say it was his first appearance for us and got very little help from Antonio.

But back onto the point of Taylor .... when you bring in a big "captain-like" centre half (like Bullen, Branston, Rob Jones, Purse etc etc), then I expect their passing to be a bit poor (long balls often when under pressure), their pace to be 'slow' at best & skill lvel to be virtually non-existent.

But what you do expect them to be REALLY good at, is heading the ball, marking, decision making, awareness, stamina, orginasation, leadership etc .... I honestly thought Taylor failed at every single one against Bolton, and that's what really worries me.