Boooooooooooooo where is the MDT

Guest PrincessWendy

I agree. I wrote a rude limerick to insult JBA for abandoning his post but I can't be bothered to copy it from the thread I put it on. It is completely u nacceptable

Guest PrincessWendy

33 has champagne? Enough to get dangerously drunk on? That boy leads the life that I want to lead.

But anyway, any chance of BG taking the thread on? It would be full of insults and bad advice but at least it would be there.

Sorry guys, the servants didn't wake me with my normal Harp music.

But no worries I've made the Butler stand in the lake for an hour and given the music mistress a good spanking over my knee.

Nineteen year olds seem to have no sense of duty these days...!

I'm so sorry for letting everyone down on Wednesday night and am hoping for a much better result today.

Must dash... Off to check that no Urchins are sleeping in the Boathouse again or that'll be more people thrown in the lake down the boat ramp.

Toodle...!

Edited by 33

33 has champagne? Enough to get dangerously drunk on? That boy leads the life that I want to lead.

But anyway, any chance of BG taking the thread on? It would be full of insults and bad advice but at least it would be there.

BG doing it is a cracking idea my sweet Princess.

Maybe one day you would like to cum in my Drawing Room and see the size of my Humidor, its from France you know...?

Guest PrincessWendy

BG doing it is a cracking idea my sweet Princess.

Maybe one day you would like to cum in my Drawing Room and see the size of my Humidor, its from France you know...?

You've been eading "Fifty Shades of..." haven't you?

Quite honestly, all that spanking stuff is awful. And you are a very filthy person.

Nevertheless

Bless you

HRH Wendy