come on lets get behind them

guys ffs were 7 games in a new team nearly and its going to take time to gel .we have future and ex internationals in our squad young lads that are going to go far in the game we are getting cracking gates beta than any local teams including leeds hull forest who have all been at a higher level than us for a few years give them time

it may not b brilliant but wud we have done ok with the same team we finished with

doubtful even megson addmitted that team was built to get us up

we were signing players from bury and rochdale swindon and frees

now were getting premership players

but remember were we were 2 yrs ago boooing em.off against poor teams who had came to hillsbrough and won teams who we shudnt have bin playing but were

were wud u rather b i no were i wud b and not playing dony bury yeovil and bacon munchers

it will get betta

belive keep the faith and uto

Young lad at work just said to me how bad we are as a team, awful, he said and we can't get any worse!!! oh deary lord!

I'd agree with the lad if we were bottom.

People are forgetting that these 3 defeats are our first in 20, full faith in DJ and the lads.

I hope people didn't expect us to go unbeaten this season

I'd agree with the lad if we were bottom.

People are forgetting that these 3 defeats are our first in 20, full faith in DJ and the lads.

I hope people didn't expect us to go unbeaten this season

That depends on what you mean by the term 'unbeaten'. Personally i wouldn't say we're still unbeaten but i was chatting to a Huddersfield fan last night who congratulated me on extending our unbeaten run by pointing out midweek games don't count and neither do games in London.

I told him Brighton was Friday night so surely this counts as a loss but no, night games don't count either.