Last Nights Match

I was sat watching from south stand i thought first 5 to 10 mins we played ok then it went pear shaped!

I feel huddersfield wernt that great either we just didnt seem to have that fire inside to win. The shots we created second half wer unlucky in my opinion it felt as if from 70mins they wer time wasting completely! more time rolling around floor and wiping ball on throwings ref was all on their side its not half as bad as it looks for us just a defending issue wich has been there for some time! antonio was fowled far too often! im just ranting on how poor the game was from a ref linesman an dirty hudds players good feel factor needs to come back fast i BELIEVE!

Guest Big Guns

I still don't know how we lost that match ,we should have scored 6 ,wot about Pecnics sitter ffs....

Bad finishing ,bad defending ,flippingawful officials....

Reda failed to score from 2 yards twice in the space of a minute, despite how shocking we played, could still have got something from the game.

Huddersfield weren't great, but the fact is Palace weren't much good other week either, they just took their 2 clear chances and didnt give away soft as sh!t goals at the other end, teams make Wednesday work really hard for their goals, Wednesday are a lot more generous.

Anyone else think jones should have taken mattock off before the sending off?

It was clear the ref was looking to even it up, he was on a yellow and playing pump! Don't even know what his first booking was for but was'nt impressed with him and lo and behold he dives in at a reasonably unthreatening position to send us down to 10.

also dissappointed with their first pen, could see why kirkland was livid with our players... no one followed it up it was like we expected them to score it and were just waiting for the restart... not saying anyone would have got to it first but at least show some willing...

wasnt that impressed with bothroyd but have faith that he'll come good, agree with most posters that the new signings should have been made to work for their places rather than ripping the heart out of an unbeaten team...

Took my mrs to her first game last night.. and paid for my old man so it cost me an extra £50 to watch that shower...!!

Anyone ive had time to cool off all is well drive on for bolton at weekend make our errors right. I want to see players close opposition down pressure them to make a mistake keep on them make it difficult to pass play a quick pace game an someone connect correctly without the ball flying wide or over! roll on sat =D