It's a mystery to me.......................

Guest contango

Guest contango

Last year the banter from those across the Town was at times unbearable, every poor result I was hounded by text and email, every interview by Megson snippets were recited to me, I was told of the undoubted innocence of a certain monkey looking individual and now I come to this season, where have they all gone, I have check my phone no texts, I have checked my email no emails, I listen to the radio phone ins no calls even Brian the Blade has gone missing, in a last ditch resort I thought I am worried so I checked Bladesmad, I thought well there are always 20 threads about us and yet nothing and no one is there.

Please please can someone confirm that there isnt an Ebola type outbreak of a Swine Flu type disease that has wiped them all out,

Yours concerned Pork Eater

Guest MRB316

True all I see walking round sheffield is swfc shirts yet to c someone with the new sufc shirt on all I have to say on the matter is this city is ours

They are waiting for our first defeat and then will hit us with "your going down" etc. Shame the rogeras are gonna have to wait a while eh!

Admin = -10 points at least. The could then go down to League 2. Let the cod canyons rot in hell.

Funny this but our crowd last night could be higher than they will get for a League game this coming Saturday!