A reflection, please excuse my eulogies!

Reflecting on the game a few thoughts come to mind.

A terrific team performance proving we have a squad!

How many saves did Bywater need to make?

ALL their play was in front of us, when did they get past us out wide?

How hard did our wingers work both in attack and in defence?

Delight in the performance of Coke & D Jones, two players who have come in from the cold!

Beevers is back! Along with Lliera a partnership is blossoming!

Madine is naive but grew into the game. Maguire will be some player! (Contrary to some on this site who have Madine as MoM, but it is all about opinions)

Everyone knows to keep the shirt you have to perform!

Finally, Radio 5 Live - When the pundits were into excusing the Fulham performance on who was not playing for them up pops Phil Brown (God love him!) to remind everyone that we made 5 changes and still were the better team.

Lets not get carried away but sometimes dreams do come true!

Reflecting on the game a few thoughts come to mind.

A terrific team performance proving we have a squad!

How many saves did Bywater need to make?

ALL their play was in front of us, when did they get past us out wide?

How hard did our wingers work both in attack and in defence?

Delight in the performance of Coke & D Jones, two players who have come in from the cold!

Beevers is back! Along with Lliera a partnership is blossoming!

Madine is naive but grew into the game. Maguire will be some player! (Contrary to some on this site who have Madine as MoM, but it is all about opinions)

Everyone knows to keep the shirt you have to perform!

Finally, Radio 5 Live - When the pundits were into excusing the Fulham performance on who was not playing for them up pops Phil Brown (God love him!) to remind everyone that we made 5 changes and still were the better team.

Lets not get carried away but sometimes dreams do come true!

This was driving me mad driving back last night that Irish arse Murray banging on about the changes Fulham made .

Never been Browns biggest fan but he went up in my estimation when he said that.

This was driving me mad driving back last night that Irish arse Murray banging on about the changes Fulham made .

Never been Browns biggest fan but he went up in my estimation when he said that.

Brown was hugely complimentary about us last night - used the phrase, 'Massive, massive club'! Ok he tried to sound balanced and did mention UTD but you could tell that he was very impressed with Wednesday and aware of our history and, more importantly, our current potential.

Just hope he's not touting for a job!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Interesting too that three players were out in the wilderness last season when we were playing in L1 and put in a good shift against Premiership opposition.

Also, I have said before that I am not convinced by Bywater as a shot stopper but wait, he's back in the team and suddenly a clean sheet. He definitely has something.