Sheffield Wednesday under 9'a

Guest Harry the Owl

This is nothing to do with the Owls.Both teams are junior football clubs that have taken the clubs names & where the clubs colours.But on a similar note my sons team Aston Swallownest turned over the Junior Bladesunder 11s 5-0 in a cup game a few years ago & their coach is Mitch Ward,They were top of division A at the time we were mid table division C.Mardy tvvat refused to shake my hand after the game lol

It's junior football and nothing to do with SWFC or SUFC.

My son played for Junior Blades under 7's a couple of years ago and they have nothing at all to do with the club. It's young lads having a game of footy on a weekend an score lines like that do nothing for anybody.

Guest Harry the Owl

It's junior football and nothing to do with SWFC or SUFC.

My son played for Junior Blades under 7's a couple of years ago and they have nothing at all to do with the club. It's young lads having a game of footy on a weekend an score lines like that do nothing for anybody.

Your right, sorry mate. I apologise to all involved.

**** off you c vnt

Edited by Harry the Owl

Apparently beat Sheffield united under 9s 46-0 haha can't post the link off twitter, can anyone?

This was ages ago when my son was at U9, hes U11 now! The U11 owls are in Div A, the SUJB are in Div E this year. IIRC one kid called "crapper" scored 37 of the goals. WHich my son thought was funny.

Haha top achievement that bud. As much as I love wednesday I can't stand young owls.

Can't believe he refused to shake ur hand, what were u doing to him? Haha

Nothing it was a freezing cold & windy day we were 3-0 up at half time & proper ripped into his players.I got the impression he thought our lads should not be on the same pitch as his.Was 1 of the highlights of my junior football coaching career so far lol.