Standing on the kop / atmosphere

I am convinced that people wrongly equate standing with atmosphere, I am sure that in a seated area it is the lower density of people that make the generation of atmosphere a little more difficult than when we are crushed together in a standing enclosure.

I couldn't disagree more. Just think of all of the evidence of football grounds around the country. Think about where fans STAND and how the atmosphere is generated there. I don't mean this offensive, but I think it's pretty obvious!

Guest Ferkorf

Alcohol should be allowed in the stands, just saying.

Also standing for me aswell

this!!!

Anybody throws a bottle (plastic) on the pitch then they get barred.... simples

Dunt matter cos away fans can't hear the kop any way you all might as well sit down and shut up and leave the singing to the north

Guns is right, leave it to the misters.

Yep - Guns is right again.....

But by the same acoustic principles the players can't hear the North/Lepp lads when they were battering the Kop end goal towards the end on Saturday.

Personally, I only attend matches to sing and provide musical entertainment for the few hundred away fans sitting there isolated in the barren wasteland of the upper lepp area.

Those tvvats on the kop who were singing their lungs out and sucking the ball into the net on behalf of the team on Saturday were just wasting their time IMO.

It's all about winding up a few dozen Millwall fans.

Thanks BG

Yep - Guns is right again.....

But by the same acoustic principles the players can't hear the North/Lepp lads when they were battering the Kop end goal towards the end on Saturday.

Personally, I only attend matches to sing and provide musical entertainment for the few hundred away fans sitting there isolated in the barren wasteland of the upper lepp area.

Those tvvats on the kop who were singing their lungs out and sucking the ball into the net on behalf of the team on Saturday were just wasting their time IMO.

It's all about winding up a few dozen Millwall fans.

Thanks BG

I think its fantastic that we have two stands that compete with chanting etc - it always just used to be the kop.

Guest christheowl

If you want to stand then go in North near the leps lane end or go to the back of the kop. Got to say the club is excellent for letting home fans stand up in the north, they could very easily prohibit it !