SEASON TICKET FOR SALE

Guest david13

Guest david13

i am absolutely gutted to say i am selling my season ticket, unfortunately i have been offered a job that i can not turn down in the states.

Anyone that would be interested in buying this please contact me. My ticket is in the north stand where all the atmosphere is.

I'd turn up pal and refuse to move till you get your money back. Its a flipping disgrace if they wont give it you back.

Or stand outside the megastore and tell everyone that is walking in that there is a gas leak and nobody should enter. After a few days of lost profit then im sure they will refund.

no offence pal, but im looking at least £350

Maybe contact Wednesdayite, they might purchase it off you as part of the smile scheme.

As a disclaimer, I'm not fully aware how or what they pay for them.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Give the lad his money back cmon fellow owls we don't take advantage of our own.

^^^^

But Infact I think the club not giving him is money back is rogering shuffle, !! They can pay 4,000 a week in wages but can't give a man who moving away 420 bk, he showed loyalty in the first place buying his ticket.

I agree with the no cancellation policy, as you'd get some fools on hearing Harewood's been offered a contract, trying to get a refund. That being said, just like with other memberships/subscriptions, if you can present a one way ticket showing you're leaving the country, they should refund. There should be an exceptional circumstances policy.

Hope you manage to sell it and get majority of your money back. Good luck in States.